One ride is ~3 minutes long.
|1 person||3,50 €|
- The height and age restrictions
- minimum height 1.20m,
- minimum age 6;
- Weight capacity of one seat is 90 kg.
- The shorter children have the special seats with extra safety features.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- The customers may come into active zone of the attraction (podium) once invited by the service staff.
- The attraction is intended for the children and the adults.
- The seats in the attraction are assigned by the service personnel.
- Getting on or off the attraction only by the permission of the service personnel.
- Once inside the attraction, please, sit down and remain in your seat through whole duration of the ride.
While the attraction is in use it is prohibited to:
- step over or otherwise cross the fencing, which surrounds the attraction;
- get off the attraction while it is in motion.
- stand up, squat or bend over your seat;
- hook on to other seats;
- lift the safety bar or chain;
- bring food, drink or sharp objects, which could cause injuries;
- disturb other customers and damage the attraction in any way.
You may step out of the attraction only when it has come to full stop!
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!